Usually when I participate in a Beta Test the product works pretty well except for a few minor bugs, however, that is not the case with this new webserving company I’m testing for. I started up an account yesterday, logged in, played around a few minutes, and then left. I tested the FTP and everything. I even uploaded a few files using FlashFXP and all was working well, except for my sucky internet which couldn’t upload anything of significant size.
But today, I am having a lot of trouble. Apparently my account does not exist anymore. It’s weird because you can get to the site that I have ninjaman.freewebspacehost.net, but I can’t log in to the admin page. So I can’t upload the PHP files today at school like I had planned, which means that there will not be a test page for my new site yet. Things are just not wanting to work out for me like I was hoping they would. First the movie can’t get small, then atgig doesn’t have PHP enabled yet, then this new beta test that should have PHP loses my account. The list goes on and on. I’ll probably end up just being patient with atgig and wait until they have PHP enabled and then I’ll play with it.
I have to go do a speech on modding an xbox in less than an hour. I’m so nervous right now. AHH! I’ll let you know how it goes.